Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8.9.11 Alice Cooper, Akron Civic Theatre

It's very late - all I can say is I am the newest Alice Cooper fan.  What an outstanding show, and more important, what an outstanding man.  (Ed likes to call him Vincent Fournier - I doubt I spelled that correctly - but that's his given name).   I loved sitting in the front row with my sweet man.  His adrenalin kicked in when Alice hit that stage and he hung in there for our private meet & greet.  Thank You just isn't enough.  But, Thank You to the staff at ACT - they could not have been nicer.  Seriously a great show...  Oh, I will see him again live - Fantastic is the word of the night.

Rob & Darcy, we couldn't have done it without you.  You are the true meaning & spirit of friendship...  The wheelchair was a god-send and your presence was very much needed to make this night the success it was.

The fact that I am still awake at 1:47 a.m. says quite a bit about the night.  The adrenalin is obviously quite high in MK too.  Hm, third person - that's never good.  I will go into more detail later this week.  Just trying to get some pic's on line in case Fox 8 does a follow-up story - they couldn't come to the show because the meet & great was after the concert and it was too late.

Love & Peace, and most importantly, good health & friendship to you all.   xo xo Ed & MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.