Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Thursday, January 12, 2012

Letter To The Editor

Click on the Title Above "Letter To The Editor" and read what January is all about for Pancreatic Cancer.

Thank You Sun News for taking the Letter To The Editor serious and publishing it in this weeks edition!

For You Edward - I will never stop fighting the monster who stole you from our lives entirely too soon.

I had yet another dream about you last night - that makes about 6 times in the last two weeks.  I have no idea as to why, all of the sudden, you have come into my nights, but I wake up feeling very blessed that you have.  Maybe you waited until I was feeling like myself again and you knew that this would only make me happy and not sad now.

Please join our fight - pancan.org -or- knowitfightitendit.org - you won't regret getting involved with some of the most incredible people I have had the honor to get to know.

All cancers need to be fought hard - we just need to get Pancreatic Cancer in the same ballpark as some of the others.

With Love - and finally finding much needed Peace,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.