Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Wednesday, June 20, 2012

http://www.pancan.org/email/gaa/3WC/3week_challenge_2012_week2.html

http://www.pancan.org/email/gaa/3WC/3week_challenge_2012_week2.html

The Time Has Come - In less than 1 week I will join over 600 of my purple family members on Capital Hill...  Our bill has been on the floor for five years, in that time over 181,000 lives have been lost to Pancreatic Cancer...  YOU can help change the future from the comfort of your own home!  Make the Call to the Capital on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 and support those of us there in person.  Every Call Matters - EVERY SINGLE ONE.   Alone we can do so little - but together we make change!

2012 needs to be our year - I promised Ed to never give up his fight and I intend to do just that...  People may be sick of hearing my message, but that's too darn bad....  He was such an outstanding human being that words will never do him justice... I refuse to let his death be in vain and I refuse to sit back and do nothing - He will own my heart always and I will fight until mine stops beating.   I Love You Much my Sweet EJD...  We will win this battle.   And Thank You Love for the sweet Karma this past weekend - you were truly with us!  xoxoxo me xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.