Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cleveland.Com Posts our Letter to the Editor!


Yeah Cleveland.Com for posting our VERY important LTE...  As we continue to fight this Monster disease, the support of our local media is paramount.  People Need to Be Aware in order to make a difference...  Because of Media Support, everyone knows what "pink" stands for, or even "yellow"...  we need everyone to know that this disease needs advocates too.  We need funds for research too.  We need an early detection tool too.  I am very proud to be a CLE homer everyday, but today even more so! 

http://www.cleveland.com/sun/all/index.ssf/2012/06/support_needed_for_bill_to_fun.html



And, I just want to send Ed some really big hugs and kisses today, June 14...  Two years ago today we got engaged at Put-In-Bay in Mossbacks over delicious Walleye Nuggets...  We were so incredibly hopeful at that time that he was going to make it to surgery and live for quite a while longer...  it was not to be, but that day (this day) is very special to me...  then we went to Cedar Point the following day and had an absolute BLAST...  What was so special about that little 3 day get-away was it was just the two of us - no family / no friends - just us being us....  in a perfect world everyone would get to experience what we had - I know I've said it a thousand times - it was special.  We were truly a great team....  It is unfortunate that it was not supported by a lot of people, but it is true none-the-less ....   And again, I reiterate - it's my blog, if you are going to read it just to type nasty comments about it - um, don't read it.   RIP my sweet EJD - I miss you every second of every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.