Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary EJD

EJD,

Happy Anniversary Weekend my sweet EJD... Six years ago we decided, that after 90 days of becoming great friends, we would move our relationship to the next level. The Mad Cactus has never seen so much PDA from two old-farts, I am sure of that... We started something spectacular, there are no words to describe it fully.... So many of us continue your battle, so many of us miss you very deeply, so many of us love you unconditionally... I pray daily that I will join you on the other side and that I find the strength to live life to its fullest until that time comes... Always, me xo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.