Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't like it - Don't read it

Dear Other Bitter Spiteful People (as I, myself, have been one lately) - you don't like my blog - don't read it.  Thank You and have a lovely Christmas Season.

After this weekend - I've decided that I won't continue to be this way.  It IS entirely too ugly and I have come to the conclusion that it would really disappoint Ed and that from yesterday moving forward....  I'm going to be happy.  'Cause that's what he wanted.

Watch, I'll change this a few more times.   See - 12/14 - Changing It....   Relief - I feel relief at last...  I have finally let go...  Man, does this feel good.   I think I have caught up on much needed sleep and I don't have to "try" anymore....   Forward movement now.   So, I may not have prayed recently - but, I believe, all of yours have paid off.  So Thank You.  MK

1 comment:

  1. MK- Glad to see a more positive update- was worried about you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.