Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Monday, September 12, 2011

Looking back on his FB page

Thank you my love for your gift of words...  I continue to search for anything and everything you ever wrote to me, it reassures me everyday of what we had...  others remind me, but each day you are gone, I seem to forget just a tiny bit.  This helps so much.

4/21/2011:
‎5 years ago today I began a relationship with the woman of my dreams. She is the strongest woman I know and I can only hope that I will be able to say "I love you baby" in another 5 years. MK you keep me fighting every day of my life.
Happy 5 year Anniversary,
Your EJD.
· · April 21 at 7:15am · Privacy:Shared with: Ed's friends

  • April 22 at 7:39am · · 1 personLoading...

  • MaryKaye Mackulin O.K., So - I was not at a computer ALL day yesterday.... 3 meetings in the a.m., then a surprise & unplanned anniversary lunch, then Oncology appt, then Pancreatic Cancer meeting... So, I just saw this now and it made me cry at work... I luv you back baby, more than the sky and moon... Our journey has been the BEST... Ups and downs, oh my yes... worth every second... oh my yes! Thanks Everyone! xo
    April 22 at 10:22am · · 2 peopleLoading...·

  • Judy Roskavich Mackulin Thank you Edward for making my daughters life wonderful - and her making yours wonderful too. Happy 5 yr Anniversary . XOXO
    April 22 at 6:47pm ·

Addendum - Found this from May of 2010 - just after we received the horrific news that Ed had PC, Stage III - we still had hope at that time:


  • Friends, family, fun and sun. A great weekend to be out fishing but an even better weekend hanging with the people I love. With that being said, I'm going to be around a long time and appreciate everyone reaching out to me but please reach out, be with and tell those near to you how much you love them. Do not put it off until tomorrow because tomorrow may be too late. Wow, that was a long paragraph. ;)


  • · · May 30, 2010 at 5:36pm · Privacy:Shared with: Ed's friends


    Back from an East Harbor Weekend that was full of fun, go karting, drinking at the poolside bar at Monsoon Lagoon, sun and alot of wind. Did some fishing and had a great time with my friends and my MK. Leaving for GEM Beach in 3 days. Yay me!!!  (So sad, he was so excited about this trip & um, this vacation turned out to be a complete disaster, and right after this trip Ed put me on my "break" - ah, good times)
    · · July 19, 2009 at 9:44pm · Privacy:Shared with: Ed's friends

    • You like this.

      • MaryKaye Mackulin You are too adorable ;) Cannot wait to head back out to my harbor & GEM beach with the Stalter Family whom I love dearly! Oh, and YOU too! It was a GREAT weekend... ILYVM... me Oh... and getting to see Darlene's kids' reaction to catching their first fish(es)..... priceless!
        July 20, 2009 at 10:12am ·

      • MaryKaye Mackulin Oh, yeah, we need to share this... Monsoon Lagoon was going to shut the pool bar on us Sat. cause we were the only 4 adults "drinking"... we talked them in to staying open 3 more hours & made it worth their while!!! Me & Dar Rock!
        July 20, 2009 at 10:43am ·



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.