Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Love Carrie Bradshaw

Sex In The City Episode - The Thank You Note....   Carrie Bradshaw is sad about Big marrying a younger, more sophisticated woman...  Ah, but you cannot buy brains people, she receives a thank you note from Natasha (I think that was her name) and the note contains some of the following...  Thank you for coming, sorry I couldn't be "their".  Carrie calls one of her friends, Miranda I think, and says it's a good thing she found someone to take care of her, cause she's an idiot!   I recently read a sentence that reminded me of this episode, it was written something like this: "The Smith's are going to get there own house and we are going to move there belongings"  Life imitating art, oh my yes - easing some of the pain of what has gone down in the last 4 weeks, oh my yes!  And, like Carrie, I laughed quite hard.

My love, I know you must be cringing up in heaven right now about things that have occurred since you passed away - but I am going to try and go with the "it is what it is" attitude.  And, you knew better than anyone, you cannot help someone that doesn't want your help.  I tried, I was shut out, I walked away.

My heart aches every single day for you, but you might like to know that someone at the Gremm's house yesterday thought I was Jimmy Pope's "wife" - we had a huge laugh about it!  I know you would have thought that was very funny.   Getting to see Krissy & Raul in from Dallas and having some authentic Texas brisket made for a lovely evening on your 1 month anniversary....  ILYVM, always  me xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.