Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pancreatic Cancer remains one of the Deadliest Cancers - The Post Newspapers : Opinion

Shout out to The Post for publishing our LTE....  just found out today!  Happy Flippin' 50th BD to me!  I celebrate this week for myself and for my Ed who didn't get a chance to make this milestone BD.  I wear this number as a badge of honor - getting older is a privilege that too many Pancreatic Cancer victims do not get a chance to experience!  So Rock On CLE style folks!

Pancreatic cancer remains one of the deadliest cancers - The Post Newspapers : Opinion

The 7th Annual Pancreatic Cancer Advocacy Day was a HUGE success.....  It is certainly not my cup of tea - doing the political side of this battle - but I was honored as the State Leader for Ohio and I took this opportunity and made the absolute most of it.  Congrat's to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network for organizing another GREAT year on the Hill.  600+ Strong to make our voices heard and to let the Gov't know - We Are Not Going Away anytime soon. 










2 comments:

  1. Hi there, the photos look great!! I was actually just checking out a few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, thanks for the nice comment. You can email me at mmackulin@pancanvolunteer.org with any questions you may have!

    ReplyDelete

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.