Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Friday, December 21, 2012

Cleveland PurpleStride 2013


HARD TO BELIEVE - BUT WE ARE ONLY 5 MONTHS AWAY FROM CLEVELAND'S
PurpleStride 2013.....
 
Saturday - June 01, 2013
Voinavich Park (behind Rock Hall)
Timed 5 K Run / 1.5 Mile Family Fun Walk

I love creating our Team Page and I get so excited whenever a new team member joins or a donation is made.  This is MY personal Christmas.  As the Holiday's have lost quite a bit of their magic for me, for now anyway, I truly look forward to our PurpleStride day.

This is the day that means so much to me.  This is a day that Ed loved near the end of his battle and journey on this planet.  This is a cause he made me promise to continue to support....   So - Come Join Ed's All Star Dream Team 2013 and let's help change the future of this Monster Disease!

It's Easy - It's Quick - And there is NO such thing as too small of a donation - Every Single Dollar helps and ad's up to make a difference.

This year is very different and will be a very quiet Holiday - so until Paige gets married and has babies of her own to brighten the holiday's with children's laughter - PurpleStride will be my personal holiday.

Wishing All of you a very Happy Holiday Season no matter what you celebrate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.