Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Friday, October 12, 2012

Man Walks Across America to Raise PC Awareness & Funds for Research



Well - BJ is absolutely someone that goes right onto the HERO list for this gal!  Did I support him with a small donation, You bet your Butt I Did!

Lustgarten Foundation gives 100% of the money they raise to Research for Pancreatic Cancer. Although their organization is not in any way connected to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - the organizations do have a nice working relationship and support the same goal - Research to Find An Early Detection Tool for Pancreatic Cancer and ultimately a Cure!

I wish BJ the Best of Luck on this very cool adventure and can only hope that some day I could do something on this scale to raise awareness & funds for research.

BJ - Man, if you make it through the CLE, you have a bed, a roof and a meal on me - and of course, a GLBC beer of your choice!

God Speed My PC Warrior Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.