Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Monday, October 15, 2012

Beautiful Poem...


Borrowed from someone I admire very much. Thank you Gina for helping me even though what you are dealing with I can not imagine.  For Gino and Ed.... Forever in our hearts and always on our minds.

To Honor You
By Connie Kiefer Boyd

...To honor you, I get up everyday and take a breath.
and start another day without you in it.
To honor you, I laugh and love with those who knew your smile and
the way your eyes twinkled with mischief and secret knowledge.
To honor you, I take the time to appreciate everyone I love.
I know now there is no guarantee of days or hours spent in their
presence.
To honor you, I listen to music you would have liked, and sing at
the top of my lungs ,with the windows rolled down.
To honor you, I take chances, say what I feel, hold nothing back,
risk making a fool of myself, dance every dance.
You were my light, my heart, my gift of love, from the highest
source.
So everyday, I vow to make a difference, share a smile, live,
laugh, and love.
Now I live for us both, so all I do, I do to honor you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.