Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11.11.2010 Email - Funny

From: Mackulin, Mary Kaye   Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:23 AM
To: Ed Demyan
Subject: Good Morning


Good Morning... How are you feeling today? ILY... xoxo me



-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Demyan   Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:55 AM
To: Mackulin, Mary Kaye
Subject: RE: Good Morning

Feeling OK. I got this cancer thing going on and its a little bothersome. ;p


From: Mackulin, Mary Kaye   Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:58 AM
To: Ed Demyan
Subject: RE: Good Morning
Aren't you just the comedian this morning... xo


-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Demyan  Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:05 AM
To: Mackulin, Mary Kaye
Subject: RE: Good Morning

That's me!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

You are my soul Mr. EJD and I will love you my entire life.  This Month Is For You my sweet, sweet man.  I hope you are happy where ever you are!  Rob burned the new Alice CD for me - the first song is us, entirely.  I am so bitter and angry these days and I hope it ends soon - I absolutely hate wasting any energy on negative feelings, but it is just so intense right now.  I have not felt this angry in such a long time, and now I feel it every single day.  I know this would make you unhappy with me, and I promise you I will try and get over it - I'm a walking open wound right now and I just can't seem to get passed it as quickly as I'd like.  For you I will try.  ILYSM and MYSM....  me xoxoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.