Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Monday, January 24, 2011

Fox 8 News Interview

So, Annette Lawless, from Fox 8 News was here today and interviewed Ed and myself regarding our upcoming Super Bowl 45 trip.... We, of course, touched on pancan, education, the need for increased funding and research, knowing family history and how excited we are to go to Dallas next week.

Ed was his handsome and charming self. Annette was lovely and it was a pleasure to meet her.

On another note, I'm freezing... this cold weather needs to be done... I'm tired of having cold feet and a cold nose... sounds like I am a dog. Dogs, I miss my Oscar Meyer but I don't miss his accidents all over the house. It was nice to have him sleep on you when it was cold like this. I will probably get another dog someday, but it will be a rescue that is house trained.

Well, stay warm everyone... Ed and MK xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.