Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chanel 5 Interview with Alicia Booth

Today we had our interview with Alicia Booth, the News Chanel 5 Health Reporter. What a great experience it was. She made things as easy for us as she could have! I was of course a nervous wreck, Ed was his normal, calm, fantastic self! Hoping that I don't look like a big duffus tomorrow!

Our interview should air, tomorrow, Friday - Nov. 19, 2010 on the 5:00 evening news.
Make sure to set those DVR's!

I would like to personally thank my good friend, Barbie B., for helping make today possible, along with her boss, Jill Manuel and the gracious Alicia Booth.

We need to bring this cancer to the public eye, improve research funding, and ultimately, improve lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.