Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's been a rough week...

Man... These weeks that Ed is in Brooklyn and I'm in the 'Ville... take forever... I'm bored out of my mind and I need a hobby or something to keep me busy. Well, that is when I'm not being a certain teenager girls driver, maid, cook, slave, etc... you get the picture.

Ed has five more radiation treatments to go, chemo on Monday; will see the Oncologist on Thursday 9/23, which is the last radiation day... Then we see where we go from there... LIMBO right now... no set day for next CT scan. I'd give my left leg if they would just do one now. The waiting is so hard for me. Of course, Mr. Fantastic just takes it all in stride. Oh, maybe because he bought a BOAT this week, oh, yes, a boat... On E-Bay... Did I mention when I write my book, the title is going to be "Men are Idiots, Even with Cancer". I told him, don't will that thing to me... give it to Furda. Then of course, there is his weekly band practice... Oy. If he gets any busier I'll forget what he looks like. Good thing I take lots of pictures.

We have had no solid news on his status at this point, and I HATE that. I like answers. There are none. It seems there won't be any for atleast another 4 weeks. On the bright side, we have our Hilton Head trip coming up in less than a month for my baby cousin's wedding. Yeah yeah. I could use some R&R on the beach, even if it is only a couple days. What I really need is two weeks on a ship with just Ed... and some cocktails... and some sun... you get it.

Well, I'll be back on when there is something to report. For now, Ed has a boat, that is all the news we have. Pray for us... Well, for my sanity anyways. :) xo all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.