Always Fighting for the Love of My Life

Edward J. Demyan; Pancreatic Cancer Victim; Supported and written by MaryKaye Mackulin, who loved him.
RIP my sweet man ... 1963 - 2011





Thursday, June 17, 2010

Session 1 - Round 3 - complete

Johnny G took Ed today for his 3rd round of chemo in Session #1 - He's doing fantastic.... He gets next week off! Then Session #2 will start, he will do at least 3 sessions before we can CT scan again to see if surgery is an option... probably not, but we are praying! And, he proposed to me on Monday, very romantic and a beautiful ring! I couldn't be happier and more scared all at the same time. He is truly the love of my life and I would do anything for this man! xo All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be reviewed prior to publication; all comments that are non-offensive will be published as submitted.